A Full-Proof Guide to Optimise your Hotel Booking Conversions
Hotels today are making a competitive presence online to increase business and reach their customers. To make a build a relation with your customer online as well as earn their loyalty can be a tricky. Our guide below will help you get more conversions and keep your customers happy.
Here’s our guide:
- Keep it beautiful and real.
- Flaunt your services. Customers will always love and come back to you for your warm little gestures. Get competitive with services and advertise the inclusions like free Wi-Fi, a welcome drink, parking facility, benefits of becoming a member of their hotel a city guide or a rack full of free maps and more.
- Make the booking process super-simple. Make sure the booking on your hotel website design is easy-peasy for your customer to enjoy a smooth booking process. Lengthy questionnaires and unnecessary surveys can frustrate a potential booker.
- Make your website responsive. Develop a dynamic website that is easy to operate on all browsers and devices. Remember the modern day traveller can be booking from any medium.
- Be transparent about your hotel rules and policies. Be very clear about your check-in and check-out timings, if your hotel has smoking zones or not, is pet friendly or not and more vital policies to avoid any surprises for your customers upon arrival.
- Have an active, interactive review section. In a virtual world, people bank on other people’s reviews. Maintain a review page that helps customers decide better. Your admin should reply to both good and bad reviews. This will help you paint a responsible image of your hotel online.
- Wall of hygiene fame. Showcasing a good hygiene report or awards of maintenance will definitely give your hotel an edge above the rest. Let your customer know booking with your clean hotel is a real value for money.
- Intuitive interface. Approach your customers with generous filters, options and suggestions while they fill their booking requirements to appear friendly.
Our guide and important pointers will surely help you pop-up as an ideal hotel for your customers.